We’re looking to expand our team with an independent and pro-active executive assistant, based in Singapore. Is this you or someone you know? Apply now!
Executive assistant at Approach World
Approach World is a Singapore-based consulting firm founded by Lisa Enckell and Andreas Ehn. In 2015, after several years with startups in Stockholm and San Francisco, we decided to start Approach – a project to learn more about the world while working with startups, corporates and investors globally. With a base in Singapore, we help companies all over the world with their technology, product and marketing challenges.
We’re now looking to expand our team with an independent and pro-active executive assistant who loves solving big and small problems and taking on challenges. As we’re on the road a lot we currently don’t have an office in Singapore, hence this is a remote role (at least to start).
- Manage our calendars
- Coordinate travel, including booking flights, accommodation and assisting with visa applications
- Restaurant and events booking and coordination. Identify and book restaurants around the world for big and small events and gatherings
- Schedule in-person meetings and calls (often across multiple time zones). Attend and take minutes when required
- Research companies, industries, people and other subjects, providing briefings and drafts of reports and blog posts
- Pick up and drop off documents and packages
- Prepare invoices, expense reports and insurance claims for submission and follow up when necessary
- Assist with accounting tasks such as paying invoices and salaries and providing our accountant with requested documentation
- Experience from travelling or working in an international environment
- Independent and proactive can-do attitude, ability to work independently
- Can work from home/cafés and odd hours as we’re working in multiple time zones
- Organized, attention to details
- Fast learner and creative problem solver
- Experience of travel booking with the ability to optimize for time and cost during complex bookings with multiple stops
- Strong communication skills